2017 Chevy Silverado LS
Get it now for $99/month
2017 Chevy Silverado
Whether you want a truck for work or play, the popular 2017 Chevy Silverado has you covered. With dozens of configurations for Avon and Indianapolis drivers to design the ideal truck for their needs, there isn't much that can't be done with a Silverado from Andy Mohr Speedway Chevrolet.Find Your New Silverado Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The Silverado is one of the most competitively priced trucks on the road, available in two-door, standard, and double cabs with three different bed lengths. With all of these trims available, we're confident there's a model that fits your needs:
- 2017 Chevy Silverado WT: $99/month MSRP
- 2017 Chevy Silverado LS: Starting at $29,610 MSRP
- 2017 Chevy Silverado LT:Starting at $33,860 MSRP
- 2017 Chevy Silverado CUSTOM: Starting at $33,445 MSRP
- 2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ: Starting at $41,590 MSRP
- 2017 Chevy Silverado LT Z71: Starting at $44,465 MSRP
- 2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71: Starting at $48,740 MSRP
- 2017 Chevy Silverado HIGH COUNTRY: Starting at $54,625 MSRP
Depending on trim chosen, drivers can choose a regular cab, double cab, or crew cab bodies paired with a standard, short, or long box cargo areas.
The big, bold 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 is the perfect truck for work or play. Standard features like the CornerStep rear bumper step, cargo area lamps, and locking tailgate are featured on each trim, and allow drivers to secure and access cargo without excessive effort. For a more custom experience, drivers can choose from options like a factory bedliner, EZ-lift and lower tailgate, assist steps, hard locking tonneau cover, LED lighting, power-adjustable heated exterior mirrors, and much more.
Chevy offers three potent engines to give drivers the level of performance they want from their truck:
- 4.3L: The base 4.3L ECOTEC3 V6 powerplant delivers 285 hp and up to 305 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 5.3L: The 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8 engine generates 355 hp and as much as 383 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 6.2L: The larger 6.2L V8 motor gives drivers access to 420 hp and 460 lb.-ft. of torque.
Depending on engine and trim level chosen, drivers can equip the Silverado 1500 with either a 6-speed or 8-speed automatic transmission and either 2WD or 4WD drivetrain. When properly equipped, the truck can tow up to 12,500 pounds or haul as much as 2,430 pounds of cargo.
Interior Design and Features
The interior of the Silverado belies its work truck roots with sound-deadening features and advanced technology that borders on the luxurious:
- MyLink: The standard audio system with 4.2-inch color touchscreen interface can be upgraded to include a 7- or 8-inch interface and the Chevy MyLink infotainment and audio control for access to internet music, hands-free calling, navigation, voice control, and more. Audiophiles can even choose the 7-speaker Bose performance sound system for a truly superior audio experience.
- Convenience: Automatic climate control, 4G LTE Wi-Fi for up to seven devices, multifunction steering wheel, power seats, cruise control, Universal Home Remote, remote entry, and remote start are just a few of the features available to make the Silverado the ideal place to spend your commute.
- Capacity: Space for as many as six adults and a folding split rear seat with under seat storage allows drivers to configure the cabin their way with room for passengers, gear, or both.
Advanced Safety Technologies
In addition to being hard-working and attractive, the Silverado offers a long list of impressive safety features like:
- Rear Vision Camera: The available rearview camera system uses the dash-mounted touchscreen to display the area behind the truck for quick backing and trailering.
- Passenger Protection: Dual-stage frontal and side impact airbags, as well as seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain airbags protect passengers at all positions in the event of a collision.
- Driver Assist: Optional features like Low-speed automatic braking, Forward Collision Alert, Front and Rear Parking Assist, and the innovative Safety Alert Seat warn drivers of unseen dangers while the OnStar system can be equipped to notify emergency personnel, providing them with the vehicle's location in the event of a collision.
2017 Chevy Silverado Reviews
Th critics can't get enough of the capable 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500, as these reviews clearly demonstrate:
- Car and Driver: "Modern pickups are amenity-packed multitasking machines—and the Silverado is no exception."
- Car Gurus: "Despite all the bells and whistles, Chevrolet's 2017 Silverado full-size half-ton pickup truck does its fair share of the grunt work."
- AutoBlog: "Unladen, the 5.3-liter V8 delivers excellent power, hustling the truck to 60 miles per hour quicker than should be feasible."
- Kelley Blue Book: "With its vast configuration options, engine choices and trims, Chevy's 2017 Chevrolet Silverado full-size pickup is as much about capability as it is technology and comfort."
Explore the Versatility of the 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 at Your Premier Avon and Indianapolis Truck Authority
Get to work with the 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 at the leading Avon and Indianapolis truck specialists. Contact Andy Mohr Speedway Chevrolet at 877-592-8433 or visit our showroom at 5252 W 38th Street in Indianapolis, IN.Contact Us