2017 Chevy Malibu LS
Get it now for $21,680
2017 Chevy Malibu
The 2017 Chevy Malibu has it all; power, convenience, technology, and a price that has Zionsville and Carmel drivers eager for a test-drive. Get the lowdown on this delightful, budget-friendly midsized sedan and see how Andy Mohr Speedway Chevrolet can make the daily commute something to look forward to.Find Your New Malibu Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
Between the Malibu L, LS, LT, Premier, and Hybrid, we think there's a version of this stunning mid-size sedan that fits the needs and budget of nearly any Indianapolis or Plainfield driver. With prices like these, we expect to see the Indiana highways full of Malibus:
- 2017 Chevy Malibu L: $22,555
- 2017 Chevy Malibu LS: $24,100
- 2017 Chevy Malibu LT: $26,000
- 2017 Chevy Malibu Premier: $31,850
- 2017 Chevy Malibu Hybrid: $28,750
Aerodynamic sculpting, advanced features, and sophisticated design give the new 2017 Chevy Malibu a head-turning profile, while advanced features add style, flair, and practicality. LED lights are prominent features with LED daytime running lamps and taillamps improving visibility while reducing energy consumption. Drivers can add heated power-folding exterior mirrors and IntelliBeam automatic high-beam headlamps for enhanced convenience and visibility, as well as dual exhaust outlets, and exclusive aluminum wheel designs for added personalization.
Drivers can select from three potent engines, depending on trim:
- 1.5L: The 1.5L 4-cylinder DOHC powerplant with turbocharger is mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission to generate 163 hp and 184 lb.-ft. of torque while still delivering an EPA-estimated 27 mpg/city and 36 mpg/highway fuel efficiency.
- 2.0L: The Premier trim offers the 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with Variable Valve Timing capable of generating 250 hp and as much as 260 lb.-ft. of torque. This engine gives drivers access to 22 mpg/city and 33 mpg/highway fuel economy.
- Hybrid: The Malibu Hybrid is powered by the 1.8L Hybrid 4-cylinder DOHC motor with SIDI and Variable Valve Timing that creates an estimated 124 hp and 129 lb.-ft. of peak torque. This engine is mated to the automatic two-motor drive unit hybrid transmission to deliver as much as 49 mpg/city and 43 mpg/highway fuel efficiency.
Interior Design and Features
Inside, the 2017 Chevy Malibu offers a comfortable space filled with essential convenience features and the latest driver tech, including:
- Driver Convenience: A multifunction steering wheel gives drivers access to hands-free calling, audio, and cruise controls while options like express windows, remote start, and automatic climate control put the most common features within easy reach.
- Performance Audio: An optional Bose 9-peaker performance audio system is designed to use the unique interior acoustics of the 2017 Malibu to full effect, providing drivers with impressive sound no matter where the road leads.
- MyLink: The Chevy MyLink system with 7- or 8-inch touchscreen interface connects the Malibu with the driver's compatible smartphone for access to their personal music library, phone book, directions, and selected apps. Drivers can also add navigation, satellite radio, and 4G LTE Wi-Fi for up to seven devices.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Being named a 2016 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ didn't happen by accident. The 2017 Chevy Malibu offers features to protect, prevent, and assist drivers in nearly every situation:
- Passenger Protection: A comprehensive system of advanced airbags protect cabin occupants at every position, while a high-strength steel safety cage and strategic crumple zones help keep the passenger compartment intact and prevent serious injury.
- Accident Prevention: Drivers can choose from a long list of advanced features including Adaptive Cruise Control, Front Park Assist, Forward Automatic Braking, Rear Vision Camera, Lane Keep Assist, Lane Change Alert, Side Blind-zone Alert, and more.
- OnStar: Not only can the OnStar system send help with the available roadside assistance plan, in the event of an accident that involves the airbags, it can send emergency personnel to the vehicle's location as well.
2017 Chevy Malibu Reviews
Drivers adore the 2017 Chevy Malibu, and with reviews like these, it's easy to see why:
- Car and Driver: "The interior has more rear-seat legroom than before, while the materials and overall design lend an upscale look."
- Edmunds: "Searching for a roomy midsize sedan that's also stylish? Check out the 2017 Chevrolet Malibu. It's got a sharp new look that's backed up by a fun-to-drive character."
- com: "Power from the new base turbocharged 1.5-liter four-cylinder is unexpectedly robust from a stop with great low-end torque for confident takeoffs."
- Kelley Blue Book: "Besides high-quality materials, attractive instrumentation, user-friendly controls, and enhanced connectivity (Chevy's MyLink telematics and 4G LTE WiFi), other significant upgrades include a lower cowl and hood, improving the driver's forward sightlines."
Experience the 2017 Chevy Malibu Now Available at Your Zionsville and Carmel Chevy Authority
See what the 2017 Chevy Malibu has to offer for your Zionsville and Carmel commute. Contact Andy Mohr Speedway Chevrolet at 855-735-8721 or see us at 5252 W 38th St. in Indianapolis, IN.Contact Us