2017 Chevy Impala LS
Get it now $99/month
2017 Chevy Impala
The Impala is a name that has set heart's racing for decades, with smooth lines and powerful engines, it is a potent muscle car disguised as a family sedan. Updated features take the 2017 Chevy Impala to new heights, and Indianapolis, Zionsville and Carmel drivers now have a top-tier sedan option available at Andy Mohr Speedway Chevrolet. Read all about the Impala here, then stop by our dealership to schedule your test-drive.Find Your New Impala Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The 2017 Chevy Impala is offered in three attractive, capable trims:
- 2017 Impala LS: $28,175
- 2017 Impala LT: $30,440
- 2017 Impala Premier: $36,520
The 2017 Chevy Impala was recently named U.S. News and World Report's "Best Large Car for the Money". This was in no small part thanks to available features like high-intensity discharge (HID) headlamps, heated power-adjustable exterior mirrors, LED daytime running lamps, and stylish 18-, 19-, or 20-inch custom wheels that add an extra touch of style while improving overall performance.
The 2017 Chevy Impala offers drivers the choice of two impressive engines:
- 2.5L: The base engine is a 2.5L DOHC 4-cylinder powerplant with direct injection and auto start/stop. This motor generates 197 hp and 191 lb.-ft. of torque while delivering 22 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway fuel efficiency in recent EPA testing.
- 3.6L: Driver's looking for a boost under the hood can select the optional 3.6L DOHC V6 engine with direct injection for up to 305 hp and up to 264 lb.-ft. of torque and fuel economy of as much as 18 mpg/city and 28 mpg/highway in recent government testing.
- Transmission: Both engines offered on the Impala are paired with Chevy's smooth-shifting 6-speed automatic transmission for a capable, responsive ride.
Interior Design and Features
The full-sized Impala has plenty of space for five adults in the well-designed interior that includes options like chrome and wood accents, power-adjustable seats, and more:
- Convenience: Along with available heated and ventilated front seats and power windows and doors, drivers can look forward to options that include cruise control, passive entry with pushbutton start, multifunction steering wheel, and the convenient universal home remote.
- Technology: The Chevy MyLink system helps drivers access the content they want through the dash-mounted color touchscreen display and optional 4G LTE Wi-Fi. To enjoy social media, private music collections, hands-free calling and other features, drivers can use the new Android Auto or Apple CarPlay features to connect a compatible smartphone to the in-vehicle infotainment system.
- Bose Audio: Drivers can upgrade the standard 6-speaker audio system to the new Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound premium 11-speaker audio system for a multi-channel experience designed to make the best use of the Impala's acoustics for a concert-quality audio experience.
Advanced Safety Technologies
The Malibu is engineered to protect, and does it well with a suite of available safety features that prevent accidents and, when that isn't possible, protect the people inside:
- Accident Prevention: Standard features like StabiliTrak stability control, panic assist braking, and cornering brake control can be enhanced with options like the Rear Vision Camera, Rear Park Assist, and Rear Cross Traffic Alert to make avoidance simple. Additional features like Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Alert, Side Blind Zone Alert, and Lane Change Alert are also available.
- Passenger Protection: The Impala is equipped with a suite of airbags including side-impact seat mounted, roof-rail mounted, and rear outboard airbags, as well as, advanced driver and front passenger airbags with a front passenger sensing system.
- Automatic Crash Response: When properly equipped, the OnStar system can contact emergency services and provide them with the vehicles location in the event of an accident, summoning help even if the driver isn't able to.
2017 Chevy Impala Reviews
The 2017 Chevy Impala is a potent performer that doesn't skimp on luxury appointments, something the experts can appreciate:
- Car and Driver: "It also has the latest electronics—including an optional Wi-Fi hotspot—and a much improved driving experience with a well-damped ride and respectable handling."
- Edmunds: "With an abundance of passenger and trunk space, the 2017 Chevrolet Impala is unmistakably a large sedan, but there's more to this Chevy than just room."
- Kelley Blue Book: "The Impala offers a handsome and roomy interior, impressive safety features and the most powerful naturally aspirated V6 engine in its class."
- Auto Trader: "Strong acceleration gives the Impala V6 the fortitude required to negotiate city traffic, merge onto freeways with the flow of traffic and climb mountain grades, all while returning better than 20 mpg on average."
See the 2016 Chevy Impala Perform in Indianapolis, Zionsville, and Carmel
To test-drive a 2017 Chevy Impala, and see how it could improve your Indianapolis, Zionsville, or Carmel commute, contact Andy Mohr Speedway Chevrolet at 855-735-8721 or stop by our showroom at 5252 W 38th St. in Indianapolis, IN.Contact Us