2017 Chevy Equinox
Get it now Starting at $23,100
2017 Chevy Equinox
Rated the "Most Dependable Compact SUV" by J.D. Power, Chevy's compact crossover delivers everything urban drivers want with the style and performance features to spare. Read on to learn what the 2017 Chevy Equinox has to offer Indianapolis, Zionsville, and Carmel drivers, then stop by Andy Mohr Speedway Chevrolet to test-drive one yourself.Find Your New Equinox Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
2017 Chevy Equinox Safety (Custom)Drivers can build the 2017 Chevy Equinox of their choice from four available trim levels:
- 2017 Chevy Equinox L (FWD only): Starting at $23,100 MSRP
- 2017 Chevy Equinox LS: Starting at $25,510 MSRP
- 2017 Chevy Equinox LT: Starting at $26,750 MSRP
- 2017 Chevy Equinox Premier: Starting at $30,040 MSRP
2017 Chevy Equinox Headlights (Custom)For superior visibility, the Equinox offers optional fog lamps and heated power-adjustable side mirrors allowing drivers a clear view no matter what the weather. Convenient cargo loading comes thanks to an available roof rack and cross rails, as well as the innovative power programmable rear liftgate that remembers your ideal height for effortless operation. Drivers can even take advantage of the optional power sunroof with express open feature to give everyone in the house a great view.
2017 Chevy Equinox Handling (Custom)Drivers can choose from two impressive engines to power their 2017 Chevy Equinox:
- 4-Cylinder: The base engine is a 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI powerplant that delivers as much as 182 hp and 172 lb.-ft. of peak torque. In recent EPA testing, this engine was able to deliver up to 31 mpg/highway fuel efficiency.
- 6-Cylinder: For more boost drivers can choose the 3.6L V6 engine with spark ignition direct injection for as much as 301 hp and up to 272 lb.-ft. of peak torque. This powerplant delivered 23 mpg/highway efficiency in recent government testing.
Both engines are mated to the smooth-shifting 6-speed automatic transmission and can be paired with the standard FWD system, or Chevy's dynamic AWD drivetrain and, properly equipped, offer up to 3,500 pounds of trailering ability.
Interior Design and Features
2017 Chevy Equinox Tech (Custom)Inside, the compact Equinox offers plenty of space for five adults, available heated and perforated leather-appointed power seats, remote start, and more:
- Chevy MyLink: The optional Chevy MyLink system offers GPS navigation and access to SiriusXM satellite radio and NavTraffic features, as well as the option to connect up to seven devices to 4G LTE Wi-Fi with the onboard wireless hotspot. Compatible smartphones can be connected to the system for hands-free calling, text messaging, and more.
- Multi-Flex Seating: The innovative seating system not only lets drivers fold the 60/40 split rear seats down for extra cargo space, but allows them to be moved back as well, providing up to 39.9-inches of rear legroom for taller passengers.
- Performance Audio: Chevy offers drivers the opportunity to upgrade to the Pioneer premium audio system with tweeters and subwoofer for superior sound no matter what the source.
Advanced Safety Technologies
2017 Chevy Equinox Street (Custom)The Equinox keeps cabin occupants safe and does that with a long list of standard and available safety measures like:
- Accident Prevention: The crossover is designed to keep most collisions from happening with advanced options that include a Rear Vision Camera, Rear Park Assist, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Side Blind Zone Alert, and Forward Collision Alert, which can provide warnings to the driver of an obstacle is sensed in the vehicle's path.
- Passenger Protection: In addition to advanced engineering designed to keep the cabin intact in the event of a crash, the Equinox is also equipped with six standard airbags including side-impact airbags designed to protect outboard passengers.
- Emergency Alert: The OnStar system, when properly equipped, can use the vehicle's GPS navigation system to locate the vehicle and alert emergency services, providing the location of the accident and summoning help.
2017 Chevy Equinox Reviews
2017 Chevy Equinox Reviews (Custom)The experts are taking notice of the 2017 Chevy Equinox and, judging from these positive reviews, they're just as excited about this SUV as we are:
- The Car Connection: "The Chevrolet Equinox has struck the right chord for many compact crossover buyers. It offers a range of powertrains, including front- or all-wheel drive; it can be fuel efficient; and it's relatively large."
- Edmunds: "The 2017 Chevrolet Equinox is a solid bet if you want a reasonably sized crossover SUV with plenty of backseat space. You can also upgrade to a powerful V6 engine, which is an unusual treat in this class."
- Kelley Blue Book: "If you want an affordable and powerful compact SUV with a ton of rear-passenger space, the 2017 Chevy Equinox is worth a look."
- Consumer Guide: "Headroom and legroom are ample. The seats are long-haul supportive."
Test-Drive the 2017 Chevy Equinox at Your Premier Indianapolis, Zionsville, and Carmel Chevy Dealer
To experience the 2017 Chevy Equinox first-hand and take in for a spin through Indianapolis, Zionsville, or Carmel, contact Andy Mohr Speedway Chevrolet at 855-735-8721 or visit our showroom at 5252 W 38th St. in Indianapolis, IN.Contact Us