2017 Chevy Cruze LT
Get it now for $99/month
2017 Chevy Cruze
The 2017 Chevy Cruze is a budget-friendly car with luxury aspirations that delights budget-minded Plainfield and Greenwood shoppers. Explore the potent engine, impressive design, and abundant convenience and safety features here, then stop into Andy Mohr Chevrolet to see which trim you'll be taking home today.Find Your New Cruze Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The 2017 Chevy Cruze is offered in four dynamic trim levels:
- The 2017 Chevy Cruze L: $99/month MSRP
- The 2017 Chevy Cruze LS: $18,525 MSRP
- The 2017 Chevy Cruze LT: $20,150 MSRP
- The 2017 Chevy Cruze Premier: $23,475 MSRP
The exterior has a noticeably sporty look, and the Chevy Cruze boasts an aerodynamic design with its sleek body line . You can add projector-beam headlamps and LED daytime running lights for an extra touch of style as well as better visibility. An available rear spoiler offers sportier performance. Power-adjustable heated side mirrors are optional for easy adjustments no matter the weather conditions. Depending on the trim you select, you'll have either 15-, 16-, or 17-inch alloy wheels.
The 2017 Chevy Cruze is powered by a 1.4L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine that generates up to 153-hp and 177 lb.-ft. of torque. A manual transmission is standard on the L and optional on the LS and LT, while an automatic transmission is standard on the Premier as well as optional on the LS and LT. With the automatic transmission, you'll receive up to 40 mpg/highway and 30 mpg/city. The manual transmission will give you up to 39 mpg/highway and 32 mpg/city.
Interior Design and Features
Inside of the 2017 Chevy Cruze, you'll be surprised at the space you have to accommodate five passengers. For bigger shopping trips, you can choose a 60/40 split-folding rear seat to give you more cargo room. Technology offered inside makes long drives seem short, and short drives not long enough:
- 7-inch Touchscreen Infotainment System: Thanks to MyLink, you'll have smartphone connectivity, apps, and music streaming available in one smart console display.
- 4G LTE WiFi Capability: You can turn your Cruze into a hotspot with this available internet technology to connect your smart devices on the road for better reception.
- myChevrolet Mobile App: Use your smartphone to lock/unlock the vehicle as well as use remote engine start and other performance monitoring information with this intelligent app.
Advanced Safety Technologies
While the 2016 model received stellar ratings from the NHTSA and IIHS, we're still waiting on the new ratings for the 2017 model. With all of the driver assistance technology offered, we're sure both you and the government agencies will be pleased with the safety features of this compact car:
- Front Collision Alert: Adding this feature means having a camera that will scan traffic ahead of you to monitor for stopped or slower vehicles to alert you to a probable accident.
- Lane Keep Assist: If you begin to drift from your lane, this available technology will provide an alert as well as steering torque to help get you back on track.
- Side Blind Zone Alert: When a vehicle approaches your blind spot, you'll receive an indication with this system so that you can make better decisions about changing lanes on the road.
2017 Chevy Cruze Reviews
Critics are blown away by the style, performance, and space that this compact car has to offer:
- Car and Driver: "The Cruze is a seriously smooth car, from its slippery shape to the way its doors shut with a muffled wumpf. In large part, the Cruze's smoothness is derived from its impeccably compliant suspension. In car terms, it is refined."
- Limousine Release Date: "The Cruze is among the most talented vehicles its segment has ever gotten close to. Ever since its debut five years ago, this sharply designed sedan has risen to become a formidable rival to some of the best and well-reputed sedans in the market – the Civic and Corolla brands."
- Autotrader: "Although style plays a big part of the Cruze's appeal, it's a practical and well-rounded model. There's significantly more interior space than the outgoing model, particularly for rear-seat passengers, not to mention more rear legroom than the Ford Focus or Hyundai Elantra."
- Autos2017: "The innovative Chevrolet Cruze has become a fan-favorite for many reasons including the high quality attraction from a mid-sized, very affordable sedan that is difficult to find with any other manufacturer."
Take the 2017 Chevy Cruze for a Cruise Near Indianapolis and Zionsville Today
You can schedule a test drive for a 2017 Chevy Cruze near Indianapolis and Zionsville Monday-Saturday at Andy Mohr Speedway Chevrolet. We're located at 5252 W 38th St Indianapolis, IN. Just give us a call at 877-592-8439 to make an appointment with one of our knowledgeable sales representatives or, if you have any questions in the meantime, you can always contact us online.Contact Us