Buy Here Pay Here: Andy Mohr Speedway Chevrolet Offers On-Site Auto Financing in Indianapolis
At Andy Mohr Speedway Chevrolet, we take to heart our role as your full-service Chevy dealer, and are proud to offer you on-site auto financing in Indianapolis. Gone are the days of having to secure financing from the bank yourself, as we have experts on site that are trained to help you out in every aspect of the car-buying process, including financing.
One of the best parts about offering financing right here at the dealership is that we get to choose whether or not a driver has a good enough credit rating. We have a history of helping out all drivers with auto financing, including those with bad credit, no established credit, and drivers who have past bankruptcies. Financing through our dealership is an easy way to get behind the wheel of a new car and start rebuilding your credit!
Rebuild Your Credit
In fact, one of the best ways to improve a credit rating is to take out a new line of credit for an auto loan. When paid on-time and in full, a line of credit like an auto loan shows that you are a trustworthy borrower and helps to raise your credit rating. This is also the best way to maintain a good credit rating
If you aren’t sure of your current credit rating, we encourage you to contact the three credit reporting agencies—Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion—to receive their estimation of your credit score, and then watch your scores climb as you make your auto loan payments on time.
Buy or Lease?
The choice of whether to buy or lease your new car can be a tough one, but our finance experts are here to help. We will work with you one-on-one to figure out if a lease is a more attractive option than traditional auto financing, or if your lifestyle and budget would be better suited to a car loan. You can even use our online payment calculator to get an idea of what your car budget looks like before visiting us.
Part of the reason deciding to lease or buy can be so difficult is because many drivers don’t know the difference between the two options. Take a look at what we think some of the most important differences are:
- Ownership: Drivers who lease pay for the use of the vehicle and return it when their contract is up, while financing your car means you own it at the end of your agreement.
- Payments: Because you are only paying for the wear and tear you put onto the vehicle, a leased car often has a lower monthly payment than a financed one.
- Maintenance: Lease terms usually end before the manufacturer warranty expires, meaning repair costs are usually limited to maintenance like oil changes. Owning your car can lead to high repair fees as it ages.
- Customization: Although leased vehicles can have approved accessories added on initially, if you are looking to customize your next car in any way, that freedom comes with owning it.
- Mileage: Lease agreements typically have a mileage limit that, if exceeded, results in fees to the driver. If you own your vehicle, you’re free to drive as much as you want.
- Wear and Tear: Normal wear and tear is covered under a lease, but as the owner of a car, you determine when and how to take care of those needs.
- Taxes: In many cases, the tax rates for a leased vehicle are based on the monthly payments. Purchasing a car means you will be taxed the full price of the vehicle.
- End of Term: At the end of your lease term, you are free to return the vehicle or purchase it at a pre-approved price. Once you finish the contract on a financed car, it’s yours to own or trade as you like.
Andy Mohr Financial Products and Services
We do our best to make sure that you never have to go anywhere else for your auto needs, and that includes other financial services beyond your lease or loan:
- Vehicle Service Agreement: Add extended protection to your vehicle beyond any initial warranty coverage. Accepted at repair facilities nationwide, a vehicle service agreement is one of the best ways to add value to your purchase.
- Gap Insurance: In the event of a collision that causes the market value to be less than what you owe on your loan or lease, gap insurance coverage covers the difference.
- Credit Life and Disability Insurance: Should the driver suffer disability or die before the vehicle is paid off, this coverage takes care of any outstanding debt, giving you and your family peace of mind.
- Theft Deterrent Window Etching: By etching your vehicle’s VIN into the windows, it makes it extremely difficult to alter or remove evidence of where the car has come from, serving as a deterrent for auto theft.
- Mohr Care Card: We offer drivers free and discounted dealership services with our personalized Mohr Care Card, usable at any Andy Mohr dealership.
Special Offers on Affordable New and Used Cars
Not only are our brand-new Chevy cars, trucks, and SUVs affordably priced, but we also have an incredible variety of used cars from a range of different automakers. Whether you’re looking for a fuel-efficient small car, a family-friendly minivan, or a work truck, there’s something affordable for you at Andy Mohr Speedway Chevrolet. We even have regularly updated specials and incentives to bring down our already low prices on new and used vehicles!
Visit Andy Mohr Speedway Chevrolet Today!
Whatever your credit rating, we want to help you into the driver’s seat of your next new or used car. Our finance experts will work one-on-one with you to help with any questions you may have, and we can’t wait to see you heading home behind the wheel of one of our cars.
To get on the way toward a new car and good credit, visit Andy Mohr Speedway Chevrolet today!